style picks // coveting for spring
|image // cos stores handlettering // lh design|
Ah, the sun has been making a few appearances! A few daffodils have been blooming, the wind is getting a bit less icy, and spring seems to be on it's way.
Spring really is one of my favourite times of year, the cobwebs are blown away and we all come out hibernation, ready to buy new clothes and adhere to some serious leg maintenance after a long, skinny-jeans-filled winter.
I feel like I haven't bought new clothes for ages, so I'll be treating myself to a few bits as a little welcome to the new season, and as a pat on the back for surviving winter (I know, how self-congratulatory!). I'm hoping to be getting out of my all-in-black rut, and delve into some greys and maybe whites (puppy permitting).
1. Textured Jersey Skirt // Cos
2. Premium Suit Trousers // Topshop
3. Long Belted Coat // Cos
4. French Connection Spring Mozart Oversized Jumper // Asos
5. Raw Edge Sweatshirt // Topshop
6. Fletcher Two Part Sandals // Asos (perhaps a bit optimistic?!)